Tuesday, November 13, 2007

17 Day Organizational Challenge

I only have 17 more days for the Organizational Challenge from OrgJunkie.com, and I need all the time I can get because I haven't started yet. I've thought about it, but haven't had a chunk of time to actually start. Today I thought I had made a move in that direction, but I was thwarted by the limitations of my car.

I went to the Crate and Barrel Outlet at lunch and picked out a book shelf with adjustable shelves that I thought would be perfect for my office/craft room. Perfect for holding books and supplies...and I found cute fabric covered boxes to go with! unfortunately the bookcase didn't fit in my car. Hoping I can pick it up tomorrow--not sure how just yet!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Well, I haven't really started at all yet, either. I am planning on doing lots this week, because my husband is working nights for the rest of the week. Somehow, it's lots easier to get things done when he is not home!!