Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Shout Out to our Tomatoes

So, I was checking on the analytics of my blog today because I like to see how many reader I have and where they come from. I had a whole bunch of referrals from a site called http://www.insideurbangreen.org/ so I visited the site to check out how I got on there (most of my referrals come from blogs where I have left comments...I had never heard of this site). There, in the July 6th post, was a picture of my tomato plants and a link to this blog. Check it out here.

And here's a picture of the tomatoes from July 9th. We enjoyed the first red tomatoes when we returned from vacation on July 14th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am green with envy!!! Wow, I can't wait until we get this move over with, I plan on trying out a container garden next year.

Annapet S. Isidoro said...

Your tomatoes look great! I bought kits for my mom and my sister but do not have one yet for myself.

How many tomato plants do you have in one kit?

I like the marigolds at the base of the tomatoes.