Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In Memory of Roy


I'm sure that those of you who know me are wracking your brains to figure out who "Roy" is. Well, he's no one I've ever met, and in fact, he's a cat. Everyday for over a year, I've been reading the blog Crazy Aunt Purl. "Purl" (aka Laurie) is a women who lives in the LA area who writes incredibly amusing and heartwarming posts on her blog. She has immense talent as a writer, and there are so many things she writes about that I can relate to. Today Laurie wrote a wonderful entry about her cat Roy who passed away last night. It's a story that will bring tears to all cat lovers' eyes...it certainly made me well up at work today. So, in memory of Roy, give your cat a big hug whether his/her name is Lancelot, Hunter, Siggy, Meow, Kitty, Mercury, or Roy.

This is Roy.

No comments: