Friday, October 26, 2007

Swap projects almost done!

I'm almost finished with my projects for my fall swap partner. Last night I went to a scapbooking night for the newcomers' club I belong to and I was able to finish one part of my swap goodies. The other women at the event last night were terrific and I'm so happy to be meeting people who live in my town (up until now I only knew the people at the end of my cul de sac).
I've also been knitting quite a lot with the Red Sox games. If they win it in 6 or 7 as I predict, I'll be able to finish at least one more Christmas gift and some more "knitty kitties." The knitty kitties are easy little knit stuffed animals that I learned to make from a free pattern in the Knitting Daily newsletter. The first one I made using the candy corn colored yarn I purchased about a month ago. Here are my first 2 knitty kitties along with my real kitty.

No comments: